Lowest Price Guarantee – Terms & Conditions
Kaz Conveyancing will beat by 10% any estimate of costs for a conveyance you receive from another conveyancer.
How to obtain the reduction
Provide us with written evidence of the estimate of costs you have received from the other conveyancer (Comparison Estimate). The Comparison Estimate must be addressed to you and specifically refer to the property you wish to buy/sell (as applicable).
Terms, Conditions and Exclusions
- The Comparison Estimate only relates to our professional costs. GST and all disbursements we incur on your behalf are excluded.
- The Comparison Estimate must be for the same services you are seeking from Kaz Conveyancing, including the same property.
- The Comparison Estimate must be no greater than 14 days old.
- Our competing estimate is an estimate, not a quote. If the conveyance becomes more complicated, your instructions change, or anything else occurs which requires more work than that upon which the original estimate was based, our costs may increase.
- We reserve the right to limit any competing estimate reduction to a reasonable commercial amount.